Briggs & Stratton 3000W Inverter Generator
The price includes all applicable taxes and expedited shipping to Puerto Rico
The Briggs & Stratton 30545 PowerSmart Series Portable 3000-Watt Inverter Generator is perfect for your camping needs and produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics powered during trips in your RV. The 30545's engine speed adjusts automatically, further reducing noise, fuel consumption, and emissions. If you don't think that's enough power, it also has parallel capability so you can connect two units together for more power. The two handle design with luggage style telescoping handle and never go flat wheels make it easy to transport and it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics. Equipped with (4) household outlets (1) 12-Volt 30-amp locking outlet with RV adaptor DC charging outlet and a USB port, you can charge almost anything with this inverter. The easy-to-read LCD screen shows the amount of power being used, total unit hours, and maintenance reminders, including oil, air filter, and spark plug changes. Other features include PowerSmart mode to automatically adjust engine speed to save fuel and run longer. The Briggs & Stratton 30545 PowerSmart Series Portable 3000-Watt Inverter Generator comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Sound Rating: 59dB
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Consumer Warranty with service centers in Puerto Rico.
- Quieter than a traditional camping generator with enough power to start a standard RV air conditioner
- Enough power to start a standard RV air conditioner
- 1.5 gal. fuel tank for an impressive 10-hours of continuous operation at 25-percent load on a full tank
- Technical specs: 2600 running Watts, 3000 starting Watts, permanent magnet alternator, recoil start, automatic idle control and low oil shutdown
- Includes engine oil, quick start guide, operator's manual