Honda 3000W Inverter Generator
The price includes all applicable taxes and expedited shipping to Puerto Rico
Honda's advanced inverter technology provides 3,000-watt of extremely quiet and fuel-efficient power. The eu3000is can operate a wide variety of appliances, making it perfect for use at home or camping. Exceptionally efficient, it can run 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tankful of gasoline, depending on the load. It is also an excellent source of power for RVs (including 13,500 BTU A/C units) or a basic home backup power source.
- Sound Rating: 49dB
- Warranty: 3-Year Warranty with authorized service centers in Puerto Rico.
- Start Type: Electric Start or Recoil Start
- Popular model can operate a wide variety of appliances, including a furnace, fridge, microwave, TV, blenders, most 13,500 BTU RV AC units and much more
- Super quiet: so quiet, your neighbors will thank you; the EU3000is operates at 49 to 58 dB (A), which is less noise than a normal conversation; this makes it ideal for camping, RV power and any other activity that requires quiet operation
- Fuel efficient runs up to 20 hours on 3.4 Gal. of fuel: thanks to our exclusive eco-throttle, the EU3000 is offers great fuel efficiency, it runs 7.2 to 20 hours on a single tank, depending on the load, this makes it great for overnight power
- Advanced inverter technology - reliable power for computers and other sensitive equipment: Honda's inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package; the precision of Honda's inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home
- Protected by oil alert: this protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected
- EU3000is has a DC outlet for use when charging 12-Volt automotive type batteries, this requires an optional charging cord, (12-Volt - 8.0 Amp unregulated)
- 3-year residential and commercial warranty: you can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years
- Convenient electric starting: easy recoil starting is always available as a back up